Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2027 Central & Glasgow

Wedding colour theme needing help

AMILEA, 11 of August of 2024 at 15:19 Posted on Planning 0 2
I am struggling to find the best wedding theme colours to go with my partners kilt. Which is the Stewart black Morden Jura. I’ll put a picture in of the kilt. But I was really wanting my bridesmaids to be this colour of dress. Ccode as well. Any ideas anyone pleaseWedding colour theme needing help 1

Wedding colour theme needing help 2

Wedding colour theme needing help 3

2 replies

Latest activity by Victoria, 29 of August of 2024 at 19:58
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

There's no law that says everyone has to coordinate anyway, so if you want those dresses, have them.

If you want it to look more coordinated though, you might find that going for a darker, bluer tone in the dresses would help, to blend in more with the blue stripe in the tartan.

Alternatively, if he's hiring his kilt (or buying a new one) then he could pick one of the lighter Stewart tartans, but appreciate if he already owns a kilt, it's not economic to get a new one just for the wedding!

• Victoria
    Savvy September 2025 Hertfordshire
    Victoria ·
    • Hide content
    Hi! Exactly as the other person mentioned, your day, your rules and choices. But I also understand wanting that picture perfect color combination. So maybe keep the dress shape but change the shade? Or the color? Is any other color attractive to you? Maybe burgundy or deep purple? Or perhaps forest green?
    Any choice you make is great as long as it makes you happy.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics