Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

StaceyWarren
Beginner May 2015

Wedding coulours to go with royal marine commando blues

StaceyWarren, 27 of August of 2013 at 02:03 Posted on Planning 0 5

So planning a wedding don't know where to start, really like a baby pink but worried its going to clash with my fiancé uniform he is a royal marine commando an wearing his formal blues, I am against the colour red and not to keen on blue do you think pink would go or suggest any coulours that would?

5 replies

Latest activity by Sprollie, 27 of August of 2013 at 14:33
  • P
    Beginner November 2013
    pringchan ·
    • Hide content

Think silver would look lovely x

• Loopz
    Beginner March 2013
    Loopz ·
    • Hide content

Pink would work well with his Blues. Our colour was pink and chocolate, and my brother wore his Blues uniform. He looked fine with the BMs who were in pink. It worked really well. We had a soft pink...not quite baby pink, but baby pink would work.

Why not find some baby pink and put it with his uniform? (Or something the same colour as his uniform although finding that blue might be difficult).

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I've made a topper where the groom had a similar uniform. They had a pink colour scheme.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

I was a bridesmaid once where the groom was in the navy - other colours with it included fushia pink and it looked really good.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Was going to offer advice but started to come over all giddy and faint when I got to this.... ?

• S
    Beginner March 2014
    Sprollie ·
    • Hide content

My OH will be wearing army blues, really we never considered it! His groomsmen will be wearing navy so they don't clash but we don't have a colour scheme, my bridesmaids are wearing a greeny colour for the pure fact that when they tried on a sample we straight away thought they all looked amazing in it. My theory is that he will look amazing and they will look amazing so I am happy with that! Sorry, not advice really, I just think military uniform is something quite unique, i suppose the style was more important to me.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics