Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Spangler
Beginner September 2010

Wedding day aprons

Spangler, 16 June, 2010 at 14:39 Posted on Planning 0 5

Twee and hideous or sensible?! Only reason I'm considering this is because I'm a complete clutz and I have a habit of spilling stuff on white clothes.

Would I look like an eejit? Granted it's not something I'd wear in a restaurant but I'm terrified of spilling something on my dress!

5 replies

Latest activity by Shnarfy1, 16 June, 2010 at 15:01
  • lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Ha ha, they are so funny! Never seen or heard of them before but I think it's really sweet and cool! Take it you would just be wearing for the meal??!! he he. If it's a bit of a running joke that you're a bit clumsy (I am too btw) then it would be funny! It could even get mentioned in the speech... If you aren't totally sure, could you get a similar effect with a personalised posh napkin?

I love it though, it would really make me smile as a guest!

• Shnarfy1
    Beginner November 2010
    Shnarfy1 ·
    • Hide content

That is really cute!! I too am a terribly messy eater and if I buy any white clothing I am more or less guaranteed that it will be in the bin by the end of the day! I think it looks darling and certainly would not look odd, I'm actually tempted to get one myself. Where did you see it?

x

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

My OH always teases me about it but most of my mates just know me as the cook/ baker of the group!

I think my dream of looking elegant is swiftly going down the pan - esp. if I'm going to either wear a twee apron or end up with food on my lovely Ian Stuart!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's from Kiss the Cook - you can get one with just "bride" on too.

[View:http://www.kissthecook.co.uk/product/BRIDES-PERSONALISED-WEDDING-DRESS-APRON-with-Applique-Hearts/172:550:0]

Click on "172" above and it will take you to the site Smiley smile

• Shnarfy1
    Beginner November 2010
    Shnarfy1 ·
    • Hide content

Eeeeek....what a price!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics