Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Beebee21
Beginner November 2023 Bedfordshire

Wedding day routine

Beebee21, 9 of November of 2021 at 12:21 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hello, hoping someone may have ideas or tips onto help me. Me and my partner are having a laid back wedding in November 2023. We are thinking registry office about 1/2pm and then come back to venue for reception at about 3. My issue is I’m having a food truck about 5 until 8. When should we do the speeches? I know you normally do them before or after the wedding breakfast but I don’t think we are having one as doesn’t live long until the food truck arrives. Can someone help me come up with a plan for the day as I’m feeling very worried and unorganised. Thank you in advance! X

2 replies

Latest activity by Beebee21, 9 of November of 2021 at 19:32
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

If you are not having the sit down meal then you could push ceremony to 2pm (this allows guests to have a decent lunch before hand and keep them going until your food in the evening) and then back to venue around 4pm after photos and have a cocktail hour, so provide a drink and then do speeches at this time before the food. The only thing with this is the day is shorter, so you could stick with your original plan and then have canopies and drinks from 3-5pm and do speeches then and maybe provide some games like massive Jenga, Connect 4 (you can hire them in) as you will need to fill the time. If you are having more people later in the evening io would suggest getting the speeches done before they arrive

• Beebee21
    Beginner November 2023 Bedfordshire
    Beebee21 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much Charlotte that’s a lot of help Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics