Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W

Wedding Disco

Wedding Time, 4 December, 2011 at 14:21 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi, do you have any recommendations for the south east?

4 replies

Latest activity by Carvella, 5 December, 2011 at 12:43
  • Nancy Noodles
    Beginner
    Nancy Noodles ·
    • Hide content

Hi i can recommend Sandstorm mobile disco they did our wedding in 2010 they were really good they have a website which is www.sandstormdisco.co.uk

but its better to call the number is **** they are based in the south east and reasonably priced too ,

hope that helps x

• Nancy Noodles
    Beginner
    Nancy Noodles ·
    • Hide content

Sorry i updated my original post because i got the website wrong x

• Sandysounds
    Sandysounds ·
    • Hide content

If you pop your details in here http://www.weddingdjalliance.co.uk/wedding_dj_kent.php or here https://mobiledjdisco.co.uk/mobile_disco_east_sussex.html the guys that are available for your date will contact you with their details and price. Then you can browse at your leisure and choose to contact the ones that interest you. Its a nice simple system that cuts out having search and ring folks up. You can change the area that you put the enquiry into,,,, I may have guessed wrong!

Hope that helps.

• Wedding DJ
    Wedding DJ ·
    • Hide content

Give JMF Disco a try Wedding DJ Kent - apparently you get a free Wedding Planner just for enquiring

• C
    Beginner December 2012
    Carvella ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.silverpinessoundlight.co.uk/ here's a link to my Father's disco business. He's based in Sevenoaks but has travelled as far as Norwich for gigs. He also does venue lighting. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics