Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner July 2017

wedding Dress challange.( Slimming world) wanna join me?

kerry2016, 1 of January of 2015 at 11:18

Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 37

Hi everyone, Im starting slimming world on Monday and a exercise program i've found on youtube. it seems easy enough. My problem is I slip and then think ahhh well might as well eat the Chinese or chocolate now. well im going to put updates on and im hoping some of you lovely ladies will join in and...

Hi everyone,

Im starting slimming world on Monday and a exercise program i've found on youtube. it seems easy enough. My problem is I slip and then think ahhh well might as well eat the Chinese or chocolate now.

well im going to put updates on and im hoping some of you lovely ladies will join in and we can keep each other motivated. I have about 6 -8 months before I go dress shopping as I don't want to panic and start crash dieting when I see the dress I want and it looks horrible on. like a squashed dumpling wrapped in clingfilm. lol.

I only need to lose about 2stone of baby weight. which is bad as my baby is now 18mnths old. I just cant seem to shift it. doesn't help that im small.

I just want our post to be shared ideas, food, exercise. motivation.

so please feel free to join and leave a message.

37 replies

• SakuraYuna
    Dedicated November 2016
    SakuraYuna ·
    • Hide content

Well done Mics! My weight loss is going very slowly now but in fairness I keep having a takeaway or something so not following the diet quite as much as I should!

A loss is a loss though and I still have plenty of time :-) don't give up everyone! We can do this!

Love slimming world as a concept would definitely recommend it, just need to get a little better at sticking with it! Managed to not regain any weight even if I've not been on plan so it's definitely good to at least have the concepts in mind

• L
    Beginner August 2016
    LizzieBennet ·
    • Hide content

I am like you Sakura, I keep eating sweets and take aways so not surprised it's slow for me.But I am still at it and trying to be good most days.

• C
    Beginner October 2018
    cazbacardib ·
    • Hide content

Hi all, i am starting sw tomorrow and cant wait. I joined a couple of yrs ago and lost 2 stone. i get married in 2017 and wanna shift 3-4 stone for the wedding. you are all doing fantastic and will all look like princesses on your special day.x

• J
    Beginner May 2016
    Jennifuzz ·
    • Hide content

So far on SW I've lost 1st 9 and a half lbs Smiley smile and I love it, I'm not losing the weight fast but I find eating this way so easy and I can still have my treats, (my choccy and my wine!) and still lose weight!

Just over 1 year to my wedding and I'm going dreaa shopping tomorrow and am going to ask about the alterations situation as I still plan on losing another 3 stone before the big day! Wish me luck!!!

• Mrspanda18
    Beginner
    Mrspanda18 ·
    • Hide content

Hi All

I don't get married for a little under 3 years but I have a large amount of weight to lose (around 9 stone in total), I have lost 11 1/2lb so far in 5 weeks doing SW and I lost around 14lb between January and February just by cutting out take aways and chocolate and have another 7 stone to go (mainly for medical reasons due to both my parents being diabetic by the time they reached 50)

Like alot of other B2B here I can't speak highly enough of SW! I am not really noticing a difference in myself weight wise yet but I have been measuring myself and lost 2 inches on my hips and waist and 1" on my bust so far (which is an added bonus)

I can recommend a few groups on facebook as well such as slimming world recipe swap and slimming world friends for great recipe ideas and plenty of motivation

• Mrspanda18
    Beginner
    Mrspanda18 ·
    • Hide content

Free membership to SW with today's Sunday Mirror

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics