Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner June 2014

Wedding dress deposit query

Emmabride2b, 28 of September of 2013 at 23:19 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi I've put down a deposit for a dress today.

Is it too late to back out (paid £200), it was 10% off in September.

I'm torn between another dress (different style). One is traditional & lacy and the other is modern fishtail. Like them both but can't decide which is more me.

please help!

2 replies

Latest activity by MrsW-to-be, 30 of September of 2013 at 12:49
  • PinkButterfly
    Beginner June 2014
    PinkButterfly ·
    • Hide content

You need to call the store and ask them! When I placed my deposit for my dress I had 7days to change my mind! After this 'cooling' of period the deposit becomes non-refundable I'm not sure if this is something all stores do though!

• H
    Beginner May 2014
    Helybel ·
    • Hide content

I bet they can't order it until Monday anyway. If you call them in the morning I bet they'll be ok with it. If you're not sure then best to think about it. What look are you after? Does one dress make you feel better than the other?

• M
    Beginner November 2013
    MrsW-to-be ·
    • Hide content

Does the shop stock both dresses so maybe you could transfer the deposit to the other dress? Or could you use the deposit for accessoried instead if they won't refund it?

Have you tried both dresses on to see what they look like on you as the 2nd dress might look different on if you haven't tried it on yet?

How about flashing us the 2 dresses that you are struggling to decide between?

xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics