To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner February 2014

Wedding dress envy

starbright, 31 January, 2013 at 16:51 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi All,

having a very doubtful day today☹️

Im not sure if i still like my wedding dress[:'(]

we ordered it back in October, and the min i tried it on i loved it, but since i ve been having doubts, there is only one place i can find it online which is

http://www.bestforbride.com/viewDress/139/Elegance/Bridal.php

Its called Alfred sung 8716

Im just not sure anymore, i cant changed it cause my mum brought it for me, but im just worried that its to plain... whats ur honest and brutal views (pls be honest)

Im seeing all these beautiful dresses on hitched, and i now have serious dress envy lol!!!

x

10 replies

Latest activity by Loopz, 31 January, 2013 at 20:51
  • M
    Beginner September 2013
    morristobe ·
    • Hide content

I think it's a stuning dress. Mine is similar, relatively plain but with a flower and pearl belt around the waste, and im jazzing it up with a sparkly veil and sparkly and pearl jewllery.

If your still not sure though, have a word with the dress shop, it may be they will swap for another they have in stock for the same price?

• mum-wants-a-hat
    Beginner June 2013
    mum-wants-a-hat ·
    • Hide content

It's lovely!!!!! The back is quite a similar shape to mine...... Very chic yet oh so slightly sexy!!! ;0) I too have had the wobbles, but now feel much more settled having had some lovely feedback. My sister suggested that I should pop to the shop and just try it on again, just to reassure me..... I think I will, on my own this time perhaps..... Or maybe take someone different to guage their reaction. Then again, I might just leave it until my fitting day and allow myself the build up excitement/nerves..... I think we all wobble.... It's all part of looking fabulous!!! :0) Smiley heart

• Sparkly Momma
    Beginner November 2013
    Sparkly Momma ·
    • Hide content

It's not just the dress though, it's YOU in the dress. There are probably thousands of more beautiful dresses than mine out there, but none made ME feel as beautiful as the one I picked!

• Indiefluff
    Beginner August 2013
    Indiefluff ·
    • Hide content

It looks beautiful and elegant to me. Remember that you loved it as soon as you put it on! It also means that you can wear some amazing jewellery without it clashing with your dress!

• G
    Beginner March 2014
    Germanbride ·
    • Hide content

It's stunning!!!! I would want a dress like that. Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner February 2014
    starbright ·
    • Hide content

Thank you everyone, you have all made me feel alot better about my dress, and glad to know im not the only one with dress wobbles.

I have a dress fitting at the beg of march, so hopefully seeing it on me again, will put my mind at rest, esp at it will be in my size and color

Thanks again

x x x

• Loopz
    Beginner March 2013
    Loopz ·
    • Hide content

Definitely no need to have wobbles, it's beautiful!

I think we all have wobbles, but once you try it on again I am sure you will love it! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics