Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsBarlowToBe
Beginner November 2014

Wedding Dress Factory Outlet - Northwest

MrsBarlowToBe, 26 of November of 2013 at 19:58 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi ladies, just over a year to go until the big day and I haven't even thought of my dress, mainly because of my failing diet lol!! I was just wondering if anyone has been to the Wedding Dress Factory Outlet in Bolton and if so is it worth a visit? Thanks in advance ladies Smiley smile

3 replies

Latest activity by Mrs*W*2B, 27 of November of 2013 at 12:02
  • ~Curley~
    Beginner August 2014
    ~Curley~ ·
    • Hide content

Carnt speak for the one in Bolton but i visited the one in the east midlands. I ask hitchers as well, heres the link to the thread

https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/410577.aspx

hope it helps

• ~
    Beginner May 2014
    ~LiveWire~ ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from the one in Hornsea and my friend got hers from the one in Bolton! def worth going!!! xx

• K
    Beginner April 2014
    kitcat10210 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from Bolton! definitely worth a visit. only thing i would say is get there for when they open because the queue to try on dresses if you get there late is huge i was waiting for nearly 2 hours, but the choice is brilliant.

• Mrs*W*2B
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrs*W*2B ·
    • Hide content

I would have to say no but it could have been because I went at a busy time...when we walked in it was very busy, we had a quick look through and found a couple of dresses I thought were 'ok' tried to find someone who worked there to ask what the procedure was and she said you get a place in the queue to try on....at that point she helped with the dresses I had and put them at the end of a rail that must have had at least a hundred dresses on it....I then looked towards the changing rooms to see around 30-40 people sat on the floor waiting for a changing room...I asked how long it would take and they said at least an hour so to go for a coffee and come back...they were all pleasant but whilst looking for a cafe we decided it wasn't worth it an never went back!!!

i then googled wedding dress outlets and found one on stockport (just near the town hall), that one was fab, much more chilled out, loads more choice and felt more 1 to 1 even though there was other brides in the shop you got your own assistant. I ended up getting my dress from here for £450 for a beautiful lace dress including a veil.

Bolton might be worth it if you can make it down mega early or in the week but would not recommend weekends!!

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics