Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner October 2014

Wedding dress HELP NEEDED ***flash***

Sheldon, 8 of March of 2014 at 14:30 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi everyone,

I have been wedding dress shopping this morning and found a beautiful dress, however its very expensive it he shop and thought I would search for it online. However, I was told it was a Mark Lesley dress and code was 7073 but I cant find it anywhere. I have added a pic to see if anyone knows what else it could be called so I can search for it.

Thanks

Melysa

6 replies

Latest activity by suzannelewington, 11 of May of 2014 at 17:41
  • M
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsCS2b ·
    • Hide content

Just had a brief google for you.

Gabriella is very similar to the style in your pics. Also try looking at 7017 and 2080.

Hope you find "the" one x

• P
    Beginner December 2014
    Philly43 ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

Just seen your post and this is the dress I think I am going to have. We have researched this dress online too as the shop wouldn't let us take a photo. The reason you can't find it online is because it is so new Mark Lesley have not put it on their website yet. We have spoken to Mark Lesley directly and this is the information they have told us. 7073 is defo the syle code its just not on the site yet.

I hope this helps

• P
    Beginner December 2014
    Philly43 ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

I have just written a reply but not sure what happened to the page so sorry if it appears twice. This is the dress I think I am going to have. We looked for it on the net to as the shop wouldn't ;et us take a photo. The reason it isn't it online yet is because it is so new that Mark Lesley hasn't put it on their site. We have contacted ML directly and this is the information they have told us. 7073 is defo the style number.

Hope this helps Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner July 2015
    Shelleysuperbride200 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Melysa,

I just asked at the shop that I bought my dress if I could have any discount, and most shops do give discount if you ask! Hope you find it againSmiley smile

X

• S
    Beginner October 2014
    Sheldon ·
    • Hide content

Thanks, i didnt get this dress, i fell in love with another and bought it ? x

• S
    Beginner July 2015
    suzannelewington ·
    • Hide content

Glad u found ure dress!! Can we have a flash of the one u got x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics