Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner July 2013

Wedding Dress Online Shop - Anyone Used???

churchbride, 28 of October of 2011 at 06:27 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi Ladies,

So i was having a look about on the net at wedding dresses the other day and i have found THE dress, its a MAGGIE SOTTERO and im assuming its probably quite expensive. I was looking on Wedding Dress Online Shop and have found THE dress for £193.

Just wondering if anyone has used them, i have had dresses made in China for a ball i previously went to and it was perfect but im a bit unsure about somewhere i have never used??

Thanks

Charlee

5 replies

Latest activity by sallyV14, 12 of July of 2012 at 09:38
  • Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Not personally but i know bowski had one made from myweddingdressforless and was very happy with it but if you want an actual copy of a maggie sorreto i would be careful bowski's was one from there website not by a particular designer and the china manufacturers often use designer images but they are not real possibly close to the design but with semi obvious differences, have you tried a maggie on to see if it suits you first and if your dress came and something was wrong do you have a back up plan bear in mind also holidays in china as everything shuts down so del could be delayed and also look for uk reviews not ones on the website as they always sound to be made up to me, u could ask for contact info for real brides who have had dresses made by them, i nearly went down this route but was too scared and wouldnt have been able to afford another dress if it did go wrong, have you tried sample sales etc, which company are you thinking of using? as you say you have used another company you were happy with do they make wedding dresses? x

• Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry i havent woken up yet lol just saw its wedding dress online shop, not used to 5 o clock wake up calls x

• brenda.hu
    Beginner June 2012
    brenda.hu ·
    • Hide content

Actually I love shopping online!I know a very lovely online shop-- micwell.com.

• ellenlouiserobson
    Beginner August 2012
    ellenlouiserobson ·
    • Hide content

I think Wedding Dress Online is another company belonging to JJ's house, my BMS dresses are from JJs house and they are absolutely stunning and can't believe I only spent £60!

These are my BM's dresses, they are a gorgeous colour! Excellent quality, the corsets are boned and the dresses have extra seam allowance for alterations although they fit perfectly apart from the length

I will also be getting my wedding dress from there

I would recommend ordering them a little bit earlier just in case he order is late, as with everything on the internet not a great idea to leave it till last minute Smiley smile

• C
    Beginner July 2013
    churchbride ·
    • Hide content

Its just the one i have seen so far i will have a look around first but its only £260 including shipping so even if i need to spend £400 to get it altered its still a bargain! Im just scared that everyone says you need to dry your dress on and my mum wont have it that you buy a wedding dress online lol!

• S
    Beginner December 2013
    sallyV14 ·
    • Hide content

I just saw it online and I must say it looks good. If I were you I would grab that, buying a pre-owned wedding dress can save you tons of cash. On my wedding day I wore a used gown and I couldn't be happier! I got an amazing...I mean amazing deal on my dress.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics