Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner June 2023 Hertfordshire

Wedding Dress Recommendations - Hertfordshire

Rachel, 18 of August of 2022 at 10:00 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4

Hi everyone, I am struggling with my wedding dress shopping. I went to Wed2be Milton Keynes a few weeks ago and loved it - I think I have found the style I want but I definitely didn't have that "this is the one" moment.

The visit has helped narrow down what I am looking for though.

My question is, has anyone got any recommendations of reasonably priced, friendly wedding dress shops in and around Hertfordshire?

I have looked online and there are varying reviews of places so I am unsure where to start but if anyone has any recommendations of a great experience I would love to hear it

Thanks in advance

Rachel

4 replies

Latest activity by Emily, 21 of December of 2022 at 22:55
  • Emily
    Dedicated February 2023 Hertfordshire
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    Birdcage Bridal in Welwyn Garden City. My friend got her gorgeous dress there, I went a couple of weeks ago. Didn't find the one- nearly the one tho! , they had so many different styles and shapes and sizes- each dress has its price tag so you know immediately if you can afford it or not. Really friendly and helpful ladies. Lots of really beautiful gowns. Also a sale rail for buy as seen.
    Had a great experience there. I went with my sister and sister in law, then we had afternoon tea at Tewinbury Farm which was delicious- if you wanted to make day/ afternoon of it.
  • R
    Rachel ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much Emily! That place was on my potential list so I will definitely be giving them a visit. Thank you!! Xx
  • R
    Rachel ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey thanks so much for the recommendation. I bought my dress from Birdcage a couple of months ago now and ive just been to try it on as it had arrived and love it. Thanks again ❤️
  • Emily
    Dedicated February 2023 Hertfordshire
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm so pleased!! Love all the wedding build up! Good luck with all your other plans xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics