Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Weddingjuly2023
Curious August 2023 Buckinghamshire

Wedding dress shoes, recommendations?

Weddingjuly2023, 4 of October of 2022 at 13:21 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 8
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend wedding dress shoes? I am awful in heels (my Mum often says I look like bamboo on ice when I walk in heels haha). However I'm 5ft3 and my husband to be is 6ft3, so I would like to have a bit of a heel.
Can anyone recommend small heels that are comfy and you can wear all day? I want to dance the night away in them also!

8 replies

Latest activity by Weddingjuly2023, 7 of November of 2022 at 11:18
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

If you don't feel comfortable in heels, don't wear them. I know someone who got married with an even bigger height difference (she was in heels and still over a foot shorter than the groom) and they looked great together and no one even noticed the height difference.

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Google Mary Jane wedding shoea or mid block heels, I had a small heel and they were comfortable all day and as the heel is a block they were sturdy. Is up to you and if you don't like heels don't want them, but I do think it gives you a better posture in your dress to have a little bit of a heel. These were mine, velcro fastening which was good to loosen or tighten as needed if feet swellWedding dress shoes, recommendations? 1

Wedding dress shoes, recommendations? 2

• Lex
    Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    I’m wearing small heels for the ceremony and photos and then will likely he changing into something comfier for the dancing! I got my shoes in QUIZ for £20 and then I’ve got a few sandals/flipflops saved on SHEIN. Wedding dress shoes, recommendations? 3
    Wedding dress shoes, recommendations? 4

Wedding dress shoes, recommendations? 5

Wedding dress shoes, recommendations? 6

• Abi
    Dedicated May 2024 Conwy
    Abi ·
    • Hide content
    I’m the same and opting for a lower, chunky heel - the primark ones are the comfiest I’ve ever worn so will be keeping my eyes peeled in there!
  • J
    Beginner November 2022 Greater Manchester
    Jennifer ·
    • Hide content

I got mine on eBay. Brand new, unworn rainbow club heels and i only paid £4.99. They are still available to buy, and are £99.

• FL.
    Savvy October 2023 Puy-de-Dôme
    FL. ·
    • Hide content
    Try rainbow shoes. They are a bridal shoe shop there also Charlotte mills which have some amazing shoes but also quite pricey
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    Even as a guy I was thinking about wearing heels to my we but I said to myself no as I am not very good in them and went with an elegant pair of ballet flats that luckily fit my big man feet and did have to deal with a big height difference with my partner being 6ft3 without his heels and me only 5ft8 and there was no problem at all
  • Weddingjuly2023
    Curious August 2023 Buckinghamshire
    Weddingjuly2023 ·
    • Hide content
    Thank you so much everyone! Super helpful 😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics