Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

What one? Im not watching it

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    carrieh ·
    • Hide content

Yes Ive ordered mine from here and am so worried! Ive already has problems and they were horrible! Anybody got any advice?

• ambermaba
    Beginner December 2013
    ambermaba ·
    • Hide content

Just saw that too, what a horrid story. Those poor Brides ☹️

• Muesli
    Beginner June 2013
    Muesli ·
    • Hide content

Terrible, How can people be so awful to try and con brides!

No advice on what to do regarding ordering your dress with them Smiley sad Whens the wedding?

• M
    Beginner May 2014
    msmt ·
    • Hide content

I saw it too. They seemed awful. Maybe as it has been shown on watchdog they will have to be better at dealing with issues???

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    carrieh ·
    • Hide content

Just over 3 months to go. Im going to ring them tomorrow and see what they have to say. Im shaking Im that worried!

• Muesli
    Beginner June 2013
    Muesli ·
    • Hide content

Oh i feel awful for you, Yes call in the morning, I expect they will be busy tomorrow dealing with everyone that has seen watchdog, Fingers crossed for you.

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    carrieh ·
    • Hide content

It wont be until the afternoon so Im hoping it might have died down by then! Arrrrgh! Im really not going to sleep tonight!

• Jemima Renrut
    Beginner October 2013
    Jemima Renrut ·
    • Hide content

I think they were called amazing brides? Somewhere in Yorkshire. Seemed like a rip off, but then you don't know how much is set up by the tv show? Hope it gets sorted for ... I can't remember your name now sorry... Let us know what they say!

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Yes I watched it, they had 2 shops I think one in Wakefield and 1 in Dewsbury. Hopefully it will have been exagerated and they will be better do you have insurance?

• louise fisher
    Beginner July 2014
    louise fisher ·
    • Hide content

I have not got one yet from it,but 1dress.co.uk seems truer.The service is prompt at least.

I am not sure about it.may be you can have a try..

• F
    Beginner August 2013
    FMG ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh no! I hope you get to speak to them today and that they have sorted themselves out to deal with the coverage. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

? Hugs!

• Muesli
    Beginner June 2013
    Muesli ·
    • Hide content

Carrieh any update? been thinking about you all day

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    carrieh ·
    • Hide content

Hi, Ive phoned them and it goes straight to answer phone so Ive left a message. I emailed them last night and havent got an answer. Im going to ring my insurance ompany up now and see if they can help. X

• Muesli
    Beginner June 2013
    Muesli ·
    • Hide content

Oh that's pants Smiley sad!

Hopefully your wedding insurance will be able to help Smiley smile

• R
    Beginner July 2013
    RosyP ·
    • Hide content

My dress is ordered from the Wakefield shop and so far I've had no problems and the staff have always been friendly and helpful. I had a fitting in February and was really pleased. Got another fitting next week. Having seen the Watchdog programme, I am a bit nervous, but I really don't think I need to be as the dress was so beautiful last time and all they were going to alter was the length!

I phoned today to confirm my fitting time for next week and got straight through.

There's one thing I'm a bit upset about - I was looking through a wedding magazine a couple of weeks ago and came across 'my dress' - huge surprise given that I'd been told it was the shop's own design! So clearly my dress is a copy, which I'm quite upset about, as I'd considered ordering from Hong Kong (I have family there), but decided not to because I don't agree with all the copying of designs that goes on.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics