Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Savvy October 2024 Kent

Wedding Dress Shopping

Crystal, 2 of November of 2022 at 15:20 Posted on Planning 0 4
For those who have recently bought their dress, did you try it and buy it in store or order online? How much (roughly) did you pay or what was your budget?

4 replies

Latest activity by Crystal, 3 of November of 2022 at 12:37
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I bought mine online in 2020. Budget was £400 and I got one for under £200. But the company I bought from has put their prices up recently, as have most of the other places I looked at - reckon I'd be paying £300 or so now for something similar.

• L
    Rockstar July 2023 Greater Manchester
    Lisa ·
    • Hide content
    I tried on dresses in store, and bought from store. I had my dress budget in mind, and so shopped appropriate designers in appropriate stores based on that. Most boutiques only stock a few designers, so you’re able to get a fairly good idea whether they’re worth visiting based on designers they stock.

I personally am a fairly average size (UK10) and didn’t have a clue what shape, style or cut I wanted, so being able to go to a store to try on all the possibilities was super important to me and thankfully I knew most places were fine to cater to my size.
  • E
    Dedicated October 2022 East London
    Ebony ·
    • Hide content
    I brought my dress from David's Brides in the clearance sale for £100, had a budget of roughly £800 max. Was very at it fitted perfectly, also brought my shows from Amazon for £40, they were knock offs of the Betsy Johnson blue range which I also tried on in David's Brides.
  • C
    Savvy October 2024 Kent
    Crystal ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks ladies

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics