Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner May 2020

Wedding dress stress!!

SunnyOrangeDiamonds85487, 23 of May of 2019 at 14:47 Posted on Planning 0 2

I went to look at wedding dresses with my best friend on saturday, I was just looking with no intention to buy which is why I didn’t ask my mum and she didn’t think to ask to come. Anyway I tried one on and fell in love with it and bought it on impulse.

now I’m kind of wishing I had brought my mum along with me and that I had tried a fitted dress as well just to see how it looked, although I suffer from IBS and my stomach tends to bloat which is why I didn’t.

I still have 2 weeks on which I can change my mind.

what do you think to it?

2 replies

Latest activity by Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019, 28 of May of 2019 at 11:22
  • Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

I like it! It's a bit different and it fits you well. I haven't seen one like it before.

• H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

It’s very flattering and will hide any lumps and bumps well (not that you have any but if you’re conscious about your stomach and the IBS)

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

It's gorgeous! The skirt is really pretty! My stomach actually did a bit of a belly flop when I saw it Smiley smile

If you suffer from bloating, you'll probably feel more relaxed having a dress that hides those bits anyway in case you have an episode on the day. I know I feel much happier about not needing to have a big pair of suck-me-in pants on standby!

Is your mum upset about not being with you when you bought it? If so, maybe you can arrange your hair and make up trial, then invite her round to see you in the dress all made up?

Congratulations on finding your dress! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics