Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Dedicated October 2022 East London

Wedding dress underwear for brown people

Ebony, 30 of August of 2022 at 21:27 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2
Hi, I'm for recommendations for bridal underwear, preferably somewhere i can try stuff on in London. My dress is strapless and close fitting and due to my skin colour and the colour of my dress white underwear would show through. I'm a busty lady and preferably looking for a basque to cinch in my waist and hold up my breasts. Any recommendations?

2 replies

Latest activity by Ebony, 2 of September of 2022 at 08:45
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Can you ask the boutique for advice?

Otherwise, it might be worth trying a general lingerie store. Depending on how dark your skin tone is, you might find that some of the deeper colours work for you - it's not so much about matching skin tone as not having a sudden change of tone between areas. Because most 'bridal lingerie' is stark white, which is ridiculous because hardly any dresses or skin tones work with that!

• E
    Dedicated October 2022 East London
    Ebony ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My mum is making my wedding dress so unfortunately no boutique to consult. We have trawled around a few underwear shops and some of the bridal underwear quality and construction for those with bigger breasts was quite shocking. I think I can get away with ivory as I'm caramel skin toned and the dress material is kinda thick. Thank you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics