Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Aiyesha
Beginner March 2022 Hampshire

Wedding dress worries

Aiyesha, 24 of June of 2021 at 11:36 Posted on Planning 0 7
I went to 2 shops and tried on literally the shops worth of dresses. I fell in love with the dress that I bought but I keep seeing other dresses on social media which a different designs and absolutely gorgeous and wishing I got something else and wondering hve a gone for the right dress? I keep trying my dress on and thinking wow it’s beautiful but then worry again days acter is it beautiful enough and will my partner be in love? Am I the only one going through this???

7 replies

Latest activity by Dancing-Peanut, 27 of June of 2021 at 18:01
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve had a few wobbles over my dress but as soon as I put it on I know it’s the right one. I think most brides are the same. I’ve stopped looking at dresses as well as that was making me doubt myself.
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    I think it's a normal thing to worry a little as it's (usually) expensive and u only get to do it once, but remember your partner will only see the one and not all the other options you've looked at and I'm sure if u fell in love with it it's because it looks great on u and they love u already so it will only enhance it! I definitely agree to stop looking though, I have too as I don't even want to give my self the opportunity to wonder what if I like another one!
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Are we allowed to see it?
  • Jade
    Dedicated May 2022 Essex
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    Totally normal! I found 4 dresses that I loved in first shop I went in and it was so hard and confusing I just kept thinking how much harder it would be if I kept looking so picked the one that I felt was me and ticked the most boxes! I had to stop looking completely and even deleted the pics of me in the dress off my phone as I kept looking and wondering if it was the right one! I have tried it on once more since I purchased it once I’d purchased my shoes and fell in love all over again! I know it’s the right one and feel better now I’ve stopped looking at others!
  • Littlemy
    Dedicated April 2022 Kent
    Littlemy ·
    • Hide content
    There will always be stunning dresses so try to remember what made you pick yours. Im sure yours it beautiful
  • Dancing-Peanut
    Curious September 2021 Kent
    Dancing-Peanut ·
    • Hide content
    Dress wobbles are real!. I knew exactly the sort of thing I wanted - floral. It really was not out there, so I ended up having a really plain one customised for me to make it what I wanted. I have to say that I never had any "wow" moment trying these plain ones on, but once it was added/ altered with my designs - I loved it. Trouble is now 18 months later (Covid) I have been browsing and wondering again - the picture of the dress I had the inspiration from that is no longer available and thinking "what if"! I guess I really should just go and look at my dress in the wardrobe and see how lovely it is once again!.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics