Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

lizzie1982
Beginner October 2011

Wedding favour thank you wording?!

lizzie1982, 9 April, 2011 at 18:24 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hello!

I need help with wording for my wedding favour thank you cards! My favours are little star photo globes (like a snow globe in the shape of a star, with silver stars instead of snow, and you can cut a photo in the shape of the globe and put it in the back). Rather than photos, I'm going to put silver card with our names and wedding date in them but I wanted to make sure that the guests realise that it is actually a photo frame(!) and that they can put their own photo in afterwards if they want to!...

I'm getting cards printed from vistaprint to put with them just saying thank you for sharing our special day with us e.t.c but was also thinking about including a line about the favour, i.e. that it's to put a photo in...just can't think of how to say it in a succinct way that doesn't sound stupid IFSWIM!

Anyone good with words and got any ideas??? Help!

x

6 replies

Latest activity by lizzie1982, 9 April, 2011 at 22:13
  • jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I am not too good with wording but could you put in small print the instructions on the back of the card how to replace the picture so that way they know it can be re-used as a picture frame.

or

"Thank you for sharing our special day, please keep and re-use this picture frame as a reminder of our day"

sorry told you I was rubbish x

• lizzie1982
    Beginner October 2011
    lizzie1982 ·
    • Hide content

Not at all, it's much better than anything I thought of! Think I will do that, put something on the back...just don't want people to not realise what it is!!

x

• lizzie1982
    Beginner October 2011
    lizzie1982 ·
    • Hide content

Like it! Something short is ideal!

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

Yeah thats better, Short & Sweet!

• R
    Beginner April 2011
    rachandnath ·
    • Hide content

Hi! Just thought i'd mention that i've had our favour gift tags from eBay seller keeling01270.

You just email her your message and tell her what colour writing and what colour border you want etc and she can also put any picture on the tag if you want one.. 50 tags for £2.40 plus 99p postage!xx

• lizzie1982
    Beginner October 2011
    lizzie1982 ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, that sounds good, will definitely check that out. Thank you!

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics