Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*MM3*
Beginner June 2014

Wedding favours..

*MM3*, 2 of July of 2013 at 21:45

Posted on Planning 38

Just wondering what wedding favours everyone is having / had? So many options and lovely websites I've found and can't seem to choose..i like personalised things like candles / sweets / chocs etc or I seen wedding cupcakes & cookies with inititals on them for guests but don't know. Want scrolls...

Just wondering what wedding favours everyone is having / had?

So many options and lovely websites I've found and can't seem to choose..i like personalised things like candles / sweets / chocs etc or I seen wedding cupcakes & cookies with inititals on them for guests but don't know. Want scrolls on the table with whatever we choose. Do you give everyone the same or can you mix & match what each guest gets? Only have 20 daytime so not too much effort for us.

And finally..do you buy the evening guests favours as well or just daytime? Don't want anyone feel left out or less important but wasn't sure if that was the done thing?

Any ideas / advice appreciated ?

38 replies

• Samiad
    Beginner April 2014
    Samiad ·
    • Hide content

I'm English and OH is Australian, so I was thinking of making ANZAC biscuits for English guests and gingerbread or shortbread for Aussie guests.

However, recently I have had another (I think better) idea. Our wedding cake will be all fruit cake (because we love it) and I was always intending to make chocolate brownies to go alongside it for those guests who don't like fruit cake. Now I am thinking of making a few different types of brownie (salted caramel, fruit and nut, choc orange) and having a 'brownie bar' where people can fill little bags with different little bites of brownies to take away as a favour.

What do people think to the new idea?

• V
    Beginner August 2013
    Victoria030384 ·
    • Hide content

We are having small slate heart shaped coasters which also double up as place names. I wanted something people could use afterwards and if they leave them we will have plenty of coasters for our house!

• V
    Beginner August 2013
    Victoria030384 ·
    • Hide content

We are having small slate heart shaped coasters which also double up as place names. I wanted something people could use afterwards and if they leave them we will have plenty of coasters for our house!

• G
    Beginner August 2013
    GoogleyB ·
    • Hide content

We're having personalised love hearts on little red buckets (we have a travel theme and red is our colour, hence the buckets)

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think that's a great idea, variety of choice for your guests and can't go wrong with brownies can you Smiley smile..chocolate orange, yum!

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Victoria030384 & googleyb..these sound lovely favours, really pretty! Love all those wee keepsakes Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics