Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kirsty
Curious July 2022 Nottinghamshire

Wedding favours for preteens

Kirsty, 20 of January of 2022 at 19:35 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi everyone weve got 9 kids coming to our wedding so were doing wedding favours which we already know what were putting in my question is we have 4 pre teens starting from the age of 12 to 15 years coming what sort of things could we put in kinda stuck does anyone have any ideas we have 3 preteen girls and 2 teen boys coming thanks

4 replies

Latest activity by Kirsty, 21 of January of 2022 at 17:44
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I would skip the favours and go for some kind of activity pack for the kids - so stuff they can do during the reception. For the teenages, I would stick with the favours you are giving the adults unless it would be inappropriate (e.g. alcohol) as they'll probably appreciate being treated like 'grownups'.

• Kirsty
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi yeah were doing like a activity bag for kids were putting in sweet cones some colouring pencils and a activity book etc for adults were just doing a small bag with a couple of chocolates in were not doing alcohol as some of our guest aint drinkers i aint sure on what else i could put in

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

If it's just chocolates then I think that will be fine for the teens. I remember always liking being treated like an adult at that age!

For the little ones, what you have sounds fine - I'd maybe add a tube of bubble mixture and/or a 'pocket money' toy (mini car, rubber ball etc) so they have something they can run around with once the sit down part of the reception is done.

• Kirsty
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you ill look into doing that for the kids

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics