Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2013

Wedding Favours - personalised yankee candles

LisBee, 13 September, 2012 at 00:01 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi I was thinking about 'Wedding Day' Yankees candles (small jar) for wedding favours for female guests. I want to personalise in some way and was thinking of tying a navy ribbon round the neck of the jay with our names and wedding date on. Wast just wondering though if anyone knew of anywhere that did personalised yankee candles where the labels are personalised? If not what do you think of my idea above? I havent decided what for the men yet!

[View:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yankee-Candle-Housewarmer-Wedding-Small/dp/B004UAI0EY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347490843&sr=8-1:550:0]

3 replies

Latest activity by LisBee, 15 September, 2012 at 17:13
  • Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

You could get luggage tags from ebay and do them yourself- if you add the persons name they will double up for the place setting too.

I am a candle fan so it gets a thumbs up from me!

I am making my own candles in jars I have been collecting- it is not as easy as I thought it would be! Glad I have started early as I don't have lots of patience!

• Selenalee69
    Beginner April 2013
    Selenalee69 ·
    • Hide content

You can buy rolls of personalised stickers online...but the luggage tags idea is a good one

• tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content

Make sure nobody is allergic to the scent you are planning to give them, especially if they have their names on them. My mum has received countless sets of lotions and bath bombs etc in lavender when she is allergic to it, and even has a reaction to some lavender scented washing powders on other peoples' clothes.

• L
    Beginner April 2013
    LisBee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all. I have seen some lovely tags so might go with that or the stickers. Need something for male guests! I love yankee candles and my family know that and I think they will love them. will have to get myself one too of course!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics