Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

IHeartShoes84
Beginner May 2016

Wedding favours - shots!

IHeartShoes84, 6 of October of 2015 at 13:52 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi all,

This is my first post, I'm getting married on 28th May 2016!

We're thinking about wedding favours and were going to have personalised shot glasses, but the more I think about it the more I'm not sure. It's a lot of money to spend when people might end up leaving them behind - plus I'm not sure it fits with our country garden theme!

Then I found these on Not On The High Street, they're not personalised but look a bit mason jar-like which is part of our theme and I love the tag http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/theweddingofmydreams/product/shot-glass-wedding-favour?pp=1

I also thought filling them and encouraging the guests to take a shot with us is better than giving them an empty shot glass. But what to put in them? Is there such thing as a classy shot?!

I should just say that shots are very us, my fiancé has polish family and it's something our friends know us for.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts!

7 replies

Latest activity by rach_217, 7 of October of 2015 at 14:51
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I think they are lovely. Work out the price with filling. Then how many will still get left behind. Ok if someone doesn't drink theirs someone else probably will but will they leave all the jars behind. I suppose if they do you could wash and sell all the jars afterwards for someone else to use.

• IHeartShoes84
    Beginner May 2016
    IHeartShoes84 ·
    • Hide content

Great idea re selling them, thanks Jayne!

• T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Why not a Polish vodka, or some other alcohol that is Polish descent? Those little jars are really cute.

Come and join us in the May 2016 thread Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner March 2016
    MrsMtobe2016 ·
    • Hide content

Love those little jars so much!
    But it looks like it could work out very expensive.

I bought 70 tiny little jam jars from Ebay for £23.00, stickers from thefavourfactory for £2.50 for 48 and will fill them myself. This could work out a lot cheaper for you Smiley smile

Good Luck!

• Inspyre
    Beginner August 2016
    Inspyre ·
    • Hide content

Just to add to what MrsMtobe2016 said, I bought some stickesr from the favourfatory for our favour bags and they're awesome! Really good quality and arrived super quick.

• rach_217
    Beginner June 2016
    rach_217 ·
    • Hide content

I absolutely love this idea, it would be so much fun! May look into it for my wedding in June I love it that much, although it does seem a little expensive so may be stealing one of the DIY ideas!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics