Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Beginner June 2015

Wedding Free Bar price at Cas Mila in ibiza

87megan, 28 of October of 2014 at 10:19 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1

Hi, I'm planning my wedding for next year at Cas Mila in ibiza. We would like our guests to have a free bar for the evening but the prices per person per hour seems to be quite on the pricey side. It has been suggested that we can leave money behind the bar like a tab. Which I think this will be the option, however, as the price per person per hour is quite expensive. I'm now concern that we may end up spending more if we left a tab. Has anyone recently book here and can offer me the best option? Greatly appreciated and thank you in advance x

1 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousPinkCars611, 16 of August of 2016 at 21:30
  • H
    Beginner June 2016
    hollyrose1989 ·
    • Hide content

Hey Megan! Did you come to a conclusion on this? how is your planning coming along? we have booked for next year and also wanted to do the free bar Smiley smile xx

• L
    Beginner July 2017
    LuxuriousPinkCars611 ·
    • Hide content

Hi I'm trying to plan my wedding for next year at Cas mila! I have booked through Thompson but they won't send out the prices for the extras till 12weeks before so was wondering if anyone could help me out and send me the prices if possible even if they are old prices will help put my mind at rest! Thank you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics