Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E

Wedding Gift Suggestion

ExpensiveIvoryFlowers45902, 14 of October of 2021 at 18:57 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2

What gift should I give to my friend on his wedding? By the way he already has a baby. Should I gift something to his baby as well? Like, a baby product for his baby, and something good for him. Actually he is always love to play games that's why I am thinking to gift him gaming headset . Should I do this?. Damn! Nothing is coming up into my mind. Suggest me something good please.

2 replies

Latest activity by Dazzle, 18 of April of 2022 at 08:43
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Is there a reason why you are getting a personal gift for him and not one for him and his wife? I would see if they have a gift registry and choose something for both of them to enjoy together. Regard the baby, is a sweet idw and I am sure they will appreciate a token gift but wouldn't say it is necessary
  • J
    Beginner January 2022 Ontario
    Jason ·
    • Hide content

Ah! If I were at your place, I wouldn't do that. A headset wouldn't be necessary for a mother with a small child. If she is newly married, why don't you give her a special good luck ring or any jewelry like a necklace and bracelets?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics