Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Victoria
Curious September 2023 West Sussex

Wedding Hair

Victoria, 12 of April of 2022 at 16:52 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 5

Hi, Lovelies,

I am struggling to decide how to have my hair on the day.

1. Do I keep my natural hair colour (it has a lot of white in and I look like a backwards skunk!).

2. Do I dye my hair in deep violet with blue ends.

3. Do I have my hair up or down ( I am having a veil), but I also want to show my shoulder tattoo.

4. If my hair is down do the bridesmaid's hair needs to be up or can it be down.

5. Do I need to have hairpins.

I am so confused,

5 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 13 of April of 2022 at 12:09
  • J
    Curious August 2022 Gloucestershire
    Jacqui ·
    • Hide content
    I am having this same issue of not knowing how to have my hair
    I have been looking on Pinterest xx
  • Victoria
    Curious September 2023 West Sussex
    Victoria ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pinintrest is a dangerous place, it's where I have come up with more issues then solutions Smiley xd

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I personally wouldn’t go for a dramatic dye job before the wedding unless you regularly dye your hair and are confident of the result even if getting it done professionally things can go wrong of course! For how to actually wear it you need to consider whether you normally wear hair up or down, how comfortable you want to be, do you mind a bit of discomfort to create a certain look, the dress or outfit you are wearing, does it have a statement back for instance so would look better with hair up? Also consider the weather and temperature on the day and the overall theme or vibe you are trying to create.
    Then i would just Google bridal hair with your theme to get an idea. I don’t use Pinterest but I’ve seen a lot of ideas just googling and also on Instagram.
    You can have your hair up and BMs down or vice versa, totally up to you, there are no rules! Hair pins only needed if you want a style up the hair do a bit. I’m having a vintage looking comb like the pic in the back of my hair and hoping to have it in a low bun. I’m going for a vintage look as wearing a tea length dress. Wedding Hair 1

• J
    Curious August 2022 Gloucestershire
    Jacqui ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    And me to be honest as I like alot of styles on there which is confusing me. With the colour I am just having it dyed all over brown x
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated July 2022 Durham
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Just a suggestion but I took my wedding date into consideration, I get married in July so with me having really thick hair ive opted for a slight curled updo, but with a nice framing around my face. As I'd get far too hot with it down. My sister in law took the style of her dress into consideration. As for ur bridesmaid having their hair down and you if desired then it makes no difference personally. Enjoy your day! xxxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics