Hi, had a bit of a slow down on planning but just seen some beautiful personalised hangers when nosying at our togs recent weddings. I've looked on etsy and price wise a little steep for the number I would need for me and bridesmaids. Is anyone else looking at these or an idea of any reasonable sites? Feel guilty all I seem to do is ask questions but hopefully as my day gets nearer will be able to help newbies! x
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...