Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoe
Beginner July 2023 Staffordshire

Wedding Ideas

Zoe, 14 of April of 2021 at 01:40 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hi everyone,

hope everyone has stayed safe during these mad times and glad we are coming out the other side of things.
I’m looking for inspiration as i’m doing a DIY peaky blinders wedding theme i’m just wondering if anyone has got any ideas of what i could do or where to go for crafts to help me create the perfect theme.
Thank you in advance.

4 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 12:51
  • A
    Curious April 2021 Illinois
    AmberP ·
    • Hide content

Hi. Thank you for this post. When I was looking for inspiration, the first thing I did was think about what I love most, wrote out some options, and then started looking for ideas on Pinterest. What do you like the most?

• Paige
    Curious August 2023 Berkshire
    Paige ·
    • Hide content

Pinterest is great for ideas, also just try googling as well, you'd be surprised what comes up. Hobby Craft, The Range, B&M and other shops like this are great for craft supplies, also try amazon and ebay if there is something specific you need. There are also some really good tutorials on how to make stuff like invitations on YouTube which you can style to your theme. Hope this helps and good luck, your theme sounds brilliant Smiley smile

• Zoe
    Zoe ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much i’ll have a look in the range tomorrow. Also thank you for wishing us luck it’s just that my partners family is from the black country so i’ve got to get it right ??
  • Zoe
    Zoe ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you that’s a brilliant idea i will try this xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics