Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2014

WEDDING IN ATHENS MAINLAND???

mmartinos449, 7 of June of 2013 at 14:52 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 5

Hi

im new to this but here goes.

Im lost..... i want to book our wedding in Athens Greece November 2014 as i have family there who have missed out on everything so far like the kids being born ect.

I have contacted a few wedding planners but they all seem to do islands not mainland and the ones that do mainland are pretty expensive as id prefere to have a civil ceremony and hotel all in one place inc sit down meal for 40 people.

Hope someone out there can help me.

5 replies

Latest activity by starparking01, 2 of July of 2014 at 05:38
  • M
    MariaGeorgiou ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I am a wedding planner myself. I have organized weddings abroad before, including Thessaloniki, which is a mainland and not an island. If you want get in touch so we can chat further. Here is my website:

https://www.allbridesonboard.com/

I am looking forward to hear back from you!

Maria

• B
    BookoninLefkada ·
    • Hide content

Hi

We organise Destination Weddings to the Island of Lefkada (attached to the mainland approx 4.5 hour drive from Athens)

For more information email *****@****************.***

Kind Regards

Naomi

• G
    Beginner July 2012
    georgia_s ·
    • Hide content

Hello!
    We got married a year ago (July 7, 2012) in a small village in Northern Greece near Serres where both our families are from. We live in Thessaloniki and we’ve checked other options but went for the village at the end to have our families at our wedding. We’ve used a wedding planner from Thessaloniki – Marina Charitopoulou from Concept Events Planning (www.concept-events.gr) and we are very pleased with our choice. She does mainly mainland (Athens included). Check out our wedding here Smiley smile
    Good luck with everything!
    Georgia
  • B
    BookoninLefkada ·
    • Hide content

Don’t you deserve a little fairy dust on the most important day of your life. Are you dreaming of a beautiful island with blue skies, azure seas and sparkling sand as your fantasy wedding destination. Well dreams can come true through Book On In Lefkada. We can individually design your boutique destination wedding on this beautiful island and take the strain and planning details from your shoulders. Destination weddings are surprisingly affordable and a wonderful way to celebrate your union for both you your family and your friends. We will find the perfect venue to match your requirements and from our in depth knowledge of the island can arrange and advise on so much more. To make your dreams come true just press ‘contact us‘ on the home page of our web site or telephone our wedding planner coordinator Naomi on **** 985 We can also organise Honeymoons, Destination Corporate Events, Team Building Activities, Social Events and so much more on the Ionian Island of Lefkas, Lefkada & Meganissi, Greece.

Book On In Lefkada Ltd

****@****************.***

http://www.bookonin-lefkada.com

http://www.facebook.com/bookonin

http://www.twitter.com/bookonin

• Ampy
    Beginner October 2013
    Ampy ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!!

One thing to check is whether the ceremony is the legally binding part. We had a bit of a headache when looking at weddings abroad as for some countries you actually have to get married before you go, which means you are already married by the time of the ceremony.

We got conflicting advice from difference sources for Greece so it scared me off.

Some people don't mind doing the legals beforehand - just thought I'd mention it though.

Aww, good luck with all the planning x

• S
    starparking01 ·
    • Hide content

Wow!!!! It seems very romantic.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics