Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner

Wedding in Italy, Amalfi Coast maybe....

MSDCG, 20 of September of 2010 at 18:14 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 8

Hi Guys

We are just starting the planning for our wedding in Italy Summer 2012.

We would like to have a small family wedding in either Capri or Positano or somewhere along the Amalfi coast. After looking at the internet, all the wedding planners there seem to deal with the same handfull of locations in Positano and hardly any suggestions in Capri. Would really appreciate any good links or suggestions or advice from Brides to be. I have no idea if this is a costly choice of venue, im guessing that it could be, but in comparison to a full on wedding in the UK we would prefer to spend a (limited) budget here instead.

Ideally it would be a venue or location for about 50 people in total and to include children, just need to work on the budget.

Feel like im looking at the same websites all the time, heeeelllpppp ??

Thanks a mill x

8 replies

Latest activity by miss_yc, 10 of April of 2012 at 19:21
  • L
    Ladyreny ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

I am a wedding planner living in the North West of England and I come from Naples, very close to the Amalfi coast. Unlike the websites you talk about, I can completely tailor your wedding just like you wish it to be.

If you fancy having a chat with me then please get in touch, I'd love to talk to you about your plans. Our website is www.bluebellwedding.com

Take care

Renata

• L
    Ladyreny ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

if you would like more information on venues in and around Capri, just drop me an email on ****@***************.*** with your details and I will call you back. We don't do packages but create your cerimony around your wishes and expectations and I am sure we would be able to find your perfect location. Alternatively, if you live in the north west, we could meet for a cup of coffee and an informal chat.

Speak soon

Renata

• J
    Beginner
    jounderw ·
    • Hide content

My mom was married for the second time in Positano italy but it was only her and my step dad. Needless to say a wedding on the Almalfi Coast is absolutely breath taking if you can afford it! These pictures were unbelievable and I say GO FOR IT!!

• H
    Beginner April 2011
    Humphriess ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm getting married in Positano in April 2011. Decided on using La Calla wedding planner. So far so good. I understand your frustration, there is so much choice its hard to know who to choose. I choose la Calla based on gut feeling and then checked reviews on the web. I initially emailed a number of companies with my criteria and based limited my choice of wedding planners down to about 3 from 12 just by doing this, some seemed pushy, some didn't really answer my questions, some took ages to reply. La Calla have been very specific to my needs, gone out of their way to suggest solutions, venues etc and are very speedy in replying.

Getting married at the town hall. Haven't made my mind up on a reception venue yet but probably going to chose Il Pirata in Praiano. Much cheaper than a lot of the hotels. Great location.

It's difficult to make decisions without seeing the places yourself. Will you get the chance to go out there first? I was planning to but then bought a house so couldn't afford it.

• L
    Beginner September 2011
    LucyParkinson ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I'm getting married in Positano in Sept 2011. I went out there last month so if you have any specific questions about Positano i might be able to help. We looked at loads of venues for the wedding and also lots of hotels for guests accommodation. positano is lovely and although the beach is not large it seems to be one of the nicer ones along the amalfi coast. I decided not to use a planner in the end - have had good results emailing suppliers direct.

?

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

I went to a wedding in Sorrento in May, which was really lovely. If you look into it and decide you like it, let me know and I can ask my friends which wedding planner they used (they definitely used one).

• L
    Beginner
    landy312 ·
    • Hide content

Girls Christmas Dresses

2011 New Style Wedding Dresses

• D
    daphne39 ·
    • Hide content

Don't know if you found a planner in Capri, but I attended a wedding in Capri this past summer for one of my best friends. It was seriously one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. The wedding planner's company name is Sugokuii Events (I think that is the spelling) and I know they specialize in weddings in Capri. I found the link www.sugokuii-events.com My friend was so happy wih their services. I can only say it was amazing. Hope this helps!

• M
    Beginner October 2013
    miss_yc ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

What the weather like in the Almafi coast during late October? My fiancé and I are looking to get married there next year.

Many thanks,

yvonne

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics