Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amalfiangelina2022
Beginner April 2022

Wedding in Italy, can I also have registry office ceremony in UK?

Amalfiangelina2022, 28 of December of 2019 at 22:54 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Hi all

my self and my fiancé have decided to get married in Italy in 2 years time and know that some older relatives won’t be able to come. I have literally no idea where to start but we do know that we want to keep the Italy part small just close friends and family and if possible also have a small low cost ceremony in the UK for those who can’t come abroad.

does anyone know if that is possible. I know when marrying in some countries you have to have a ceremony in UK but I don’t think we ‘have’ to when marrying in Italy.

can anybody shed any light? If we were to get married in Italy is there anything stopping us having a registry office Ceremony here too?

many thanks in advance

Xxx

• L
    LuxuriousRedDiamonds79885 ·
    • Hide content

Good Day!

Congratulations on your Wedding! - perfect choice!

Firstly, you are right to think that it is possible to get married in Italy and get registered over there. There is an online application on the .gov website that gives you all the right information for a CNI and the statutory declaration form.

You can even go to the registry office the day before your Wedding in Italy and have a civil ceremony wherever you please.

If you would like any more assistance please contact us.

Thanks,

Charlotte

Zagara Sicilian Weddings

www.zagarasicilianweddings.com

****@**********************.***

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics