Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

X
Beginner

Wedding in June 2020, too early to postpone?

xxxloloxxx, 23 of March of 2020 at 13:17 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi,

my UK wedding is 26th June 2020, my venue feel postponing is inevitable but I feel it’s to early to make a decision?! What are your thoughts? I would rather wait until nearer the time as it’s just under 14 weeks away and I would hate to postpone for everything to be ok come the end of June!

Laura:-)

1 replies

Latest activity by Sanjeev-Nanda-official, 26 of March of 2020 at 07:34
  • W
    Beginner June 2021
    Windsorbridetobe ·
    • Hide content

We made the decision to postpone last week Smiley sad was due to get married 27th June

My parents are over 70 and with their recommended lock down for 12 weeks we wanted to get on with it. Moving now meant that all our suppliers were free next year and our guests have been very grateful for the clarity, means I can stop stressing and hopefully enjoy the build up next year instead of the anticipated 3 months If worry now.

Good luck only u know the right call but a watch out we are being charged by our venue for moving to next year (have written a post that will hopefully be approved soon!)

• S
    Sanjeev-Nanda-official ·
    • Hide content

Dear,
    For the safety of your loved ones, I urge you to reconsider not getting married anytime in the next month or so. Times are dire under the coronavirus (covid-19) outbreak. No priest is willing to officiate even. As far as possible, have the B&G ask for a refund, as post one month, these organizers refuse any reimbursement.
    Thank you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics