Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner August 2013

Wedding in Mallorca

Feministbridezilla, 22 April, 2013 at 16:29 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for help and advice please? I've looked at booking Son Termens in Mallorca and I've been speaking to the wedding coordinator there, everything was going swimmingly. That was until I emailed her back to say that we were happy and we wanted to provisionally book the date. After that email I've heard nothing. It's been over ten days now and I'm getting nervous. Has anyone else booked there or had any experience of going to a wedding there?

I'm also looking at flowers, a wedding officiant (to conduct a blessing as we'll get legally married in the UK), cakes and a photographer so if you have any kind words or recommendations I'd be very grateful. Bear with me, we are right at the very beginning of the wedding plans!

Thank you

1 replies

Latest activity by Rhys Parker, 23 April, 2013 at 09:41
  • Rhys Parker
    Rhys Parker ·
    • Hide content

Regarding the second part of your post. Firstly I would have a think about what vendors/products are going to be most important to you. Then you can allocate budget accordingly.

For example, some will cut back on photographers/videographers, in favour of expensive wedding cakes or cars etc. others will have different priorities, it all depends on what you value.

Not really sure if your username is a clue, but Daffodil Waves is a female photographer that is often recommended.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics