Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner July 2021

Wedding in Mallorca - HELP!

jemmaandleigh, 21 of March of 2019 at 11:13 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2

Hi

long shot but hopefully one of your beautiful people can provide me with some support. The short version is, we are looking to get married in Mallorca in 2021 and will have approximately 70 guests (I know!) we have been back and forth with ideas. The first was to find a finca type venue that we can hire for 3 days, that everyone can stay in, so we’d have a pre wedding event (bbq), the actual wedding day and then a chill out day the day after. But we’ve only found one venue - Casal Santa Eulàlia - which is perfect but the rooms are so expensive! SO we are now going down the route of potentially doing 3 separate venues and just get people to book into hotels in the nearest town - ideally a beach club with a view one day, the wedding in a venue with a view and then something more chilled on the last day. Am I totally crazy trying to do it like this? Is there anyone out there that has done either or the above and managed to accommodate such a large wedding party? I don’t want to give up on my dream but at the moment I don’t have much hope.

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

jemma

2 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGoldBridesmaid31456, 15 of April of 2020 at 19:26
  • unwerth
    unwerth ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jemma

Try this venue -

http://www.fincaescabas.com/en/events/

Regards

• H
    Beginner October 2018
    HappyRedHair4271 ·
    • Hide content

We just booked a large AirBNB in France. A couple said they wouldn’t do parties but our final venue was owned by people who renew their vows there every year. They didn’t mind at all. You’ll have better luck off season. We did Octiber half term. Guests loved the warm sunny weather and everything was that bit less expensive.

• R
    Beginner June 2022
    RomanticGoldBridesmaid31456 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jemma!

A friend of mine is doing something similar next year but she decided to hire a villa just for the family and recommend hotels for the guests to stay.

I think she is using a wedding planner though. For a destination wedding is very difficult to organize everything without help.

They are having a drinks reception the day prior in a beach club, the wedding in a finca and a BBQ the following day in their villa.

I think is a great plan!

Good luck!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics