Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner March 2020

Wedding in mallorca- need suggestions

Brid2be12345, 14 of March of 2018 at 20:44 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Hi we are looking to get married in mallorca and really want to get married near pollensa.

I am really struggling to find venues. Wedding planners have loads but don' tell you where they are or how much they cost obviously because that don' want you going behind their back. However we are trying not to use a wedding planner as only having 30-35 guests.

I have contacted the Son Brull hotel in pollensa and it is pretty much perfect but we can only stay there until 5pm. I dont want to tell my guests to go back to their hotels at that time and it kinda feels like day will be an anticlimax!

Has anyone got any suggestions or recommendations of where we could go afterwards around old town pollensa/port de pollensa? Nice restaurant or somewhere where we could have a little area to ourselves?

Alternatively Has anyone else got married around that area and had a small intimate Wedding, what venues did use/Look at?

Thanks in advance!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics