Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tia
Beginner July 2025 Greater Manchester

Wedding in Spain

Tia, 22 of April of 2024 at 08:09 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 3

I am getting married in Spain, I know this site doesn't have suggested suppliers for that country, but does anyone have any advice???

I think Hitched could improve by adding more countrys and suppliers to their lists which I think would be super helpful for people like me, getting married abroad.

Thanks

Tia x

3 replies

Latest activity by Paul, today at 18:47
  • Greeny
    Beginner July 2028 Tamil Nadu
    Greeny ·
    • Hide content

As a patient from Sai Isha Neuro Clinic, I recommend consulting Dr. Sindhuja. She is a skilled and compassionate neurologist who provides comprehensive care for patients with neurological conditions. Dr. Sindhuja has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating various neurological disorders, including epilepsy, stroke, migraine, and movement disorders. Her expertise, coupled with her empathetic approach to patient care, makes her a trusted healthcare provider in Ambattur. You can schedule an appointment with Dr. Sindhuja at Sai Isha Neuro Clinic to receive personalized treatment and guidance for your neurological concerns.

• Hampshire Wedding Photographer
    Hampshire
    Hampshire Wedding Photographer ·
    • Hide content

I've photographed a few weddings in Spain, so I may know some suppliers. What area are you getting married in? Might also be best going with a bilingual wedding planner who can speak both Spanish and English. I found this site which may help?

https://weddingsabroadguide.com/wedding-suppliers-in-spain.html

• Paul
    Beginner July 2025 West Yorkshire
    Paul ·
    • Hide content

Hey, for wedding car hire try The Wedding Car Hire People / Spain. They are a global local wedding car hire booking platform...

https://es.theweddingcarhirepeople.com/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics