Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner May 2026 Cheshire

Wedding in Spain for £15-£18k

Sophie, 27 October, 2024 at 22:14

Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 33

Hi all, sending positive vibes to all the brides! 💗 I’m planning a 2026 may wedding abroad and want to get married abroad. I have a budget of £15k but could go a couple grand over. I know this is tight! So thinking Spain or Greece seams the cheeper options! I am happy to go for good buffet food or...
Hi all, sending positive vibes to all the brides! 💗 I’m planning a 2026 may wedding abroad and want to get married abroad. I have a budget of £15k but could go a couple grand over. I know this is tight! So thinking Spain or Greece seams the cheeper options! I am happy to go for good buffet food or paella etc , dj not band. No videographer just photographer. Might even do some diy artificial flowers to take with me (tbc). Also looking at a Friday as a cheaper option! My dress I will be looking at finding from an outlet and bridesmaid dresses and grooms suits from asos etc. keeping all as low as possible. Any advice from people who have or are planning a wedding abroad within this budget would be great. Not sure on numbers but approx 60 adults and 10 kids. The price wouldn’t include paying for guests to stay over. And maybe just a couple of hours drinking. Any more ideas to cut costs, ideas of venues, packages etc! Would be so so helpful, Thanks a lot! 💗 Hoping I can make this work!!🤞🏻Love Sophwedding-simpsons.gif

xxxxx

33 replies

  • J
    Super February 2025 Uttar Pradesh
    Jelly ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Setting up McAfee on a device starts with redeeming your subscription key. Visit https://safe278544.substack.com/p/how-to-activate-and-install-mcafee , enter the unique code associated with your purchase, and follow the instructions. After redemption, proceed to download and install your McAfee security product.Make McAfee product activation easier by using https://trojancare.mintlify.site/ . Enter your product key exactly as provided with your purchase and continue through the website instructions. Once redeemed, you can use your McAfee account to access the next installation steps.If you are searching for the online way to redeem a McAfee product key, visit https://trojancare.mintlify.site/activate/how-to-activate . Enter your unique activation code and complete the requested information. The following prompts guide you toward downloading and installing the appropriate McAfee security application.Redeem your McAfee security subscription online through https://trojancare.mintlify.site/activate/find-your-product-key . The process requires the unique product key supplied with your purchase. After successful redemption, follow the available instructions to download the McAfee app and complete your device setup.Have a new McAfee product key ready? Enter it through https://trojancare.mintlify.site/activate/activate-on-windows to begin the redemption process. Carefully provide the requested code and follow the on-screen directions. Once your subscription is redeemed, you can continue with McAfee software installation.
    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics