Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner September 2015

Wedding in Venice, Italy 2015

Samantha_Kassol, 5 of November of 2014 at 11:11 Posted on Planning 0 5

I am planning on getting married in Venice, Italy in September 2015... I think we are about 60 people...

we want a religious ceremony and for the reception... I don't konw!!

Please, has anyone got married in Venice? Can you recommended me a good wedding planner?

Thanks!!1

xxx

5 replies

Latest activity by Faye_575, 7 of December of 2015 at 18:47
  • L
    Beginner July 2013
    Lucy80 ·
    • Hide content

We married in Venice in 2013, it was a really dream wedding!!

We chose to get married at the “Chiesa del Santissimo Rdentore”. It is a beautiful and elegant church in the Giudecca Island and the reception was organized in a Venetian palace!

We employed Linda Bonaventura of Brilliant Wedding Venice http://www.wedding-venice.com/ and she told me exactly what we needed to do and when… she was fantastic!

We contacted her about 6 months before and she helped us with everything, from the paperwork and the organization of the religious ceremony, to the perfect search of the place for the reception.

In my experience, I can recommend this agency, I appreciate all the work that they have done during all the months before the wedding and the wedding day.

I hope to be helpful! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Lucy

• F
    Beginner June 2016
    Faye_575 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, this is my first time using a forum so please bare with me! Smiley smile

I have just applied to Palazzo Cavalli for my wedding date, Hopefully June 2016, with about 20 guests, so much smaller than your wedding Smiley smile

I'm hoping to do it all myself to keep costs down and as far as I have read it seems easy enough.

I seen in your post your wedding was in Sept 2015, Congratulations! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Any advice for planning etc in Venice would be greatly appreciated.

any recomendations on Photographer? Hair/Make up?

Thanks Faye

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Hi, just wanted to say congratulations. Venice. How romantic. Sounds stunning. Look forward to hearing all about it.

• kelsielowphotography
    kelsielowphotography ·
    • Hide content

Venice is an absolutely beautiful, romantic country, great choice! Try this wedding planner, they've been featured on a lot of wedding blogs so I would assume are trustworthy and provide a good service ? https://myitalianweddingplanner.com/

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    italianaustralianbride ·
    • Hide content

Hi guys

Could anyone recommend a caterer in Venice? We are getting married in Oct 16 and we are finding it a bit difficult to get a sensible price...

There seems to be a minimum spend per guest that is higher than we thought at the outset (130 euros +10% tax). Could anyone share their caterer or prices to help us on our way?

Thank you

• F
    Beginner June 2016
    Faye_575 ·
    • Hide content

I have been quoted €1,000 for 18adults and 4 children for food in a small restaurant a couple of minutes walk from palazzo Cavalli. Where are you holding your wedding reception?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics