Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Beginner February 2025 Essex

Wedding Insurance

Sarah, 18 October, 2024 at 19:07 Posted on Planning 0 1
Hello!
First time posting here!
I've been advised to look into wedding insurance. Our wedding is not huge or massively expensive but it's still a chunk of money we wouldn't want to lose if something went wrong. As we are having a winter wedding (Feb 21st in UK) I'm particularly interested in insurance that covers adverse weather (so bad that people can't travel). There seem to be a lot of providers but I'd love some recommendations from any of you who has used/is using insurance please x

1 replies

Latest activity by PhotographybyBillHaddon, 22 October, 2024 at 12:02
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Over the years wedding insurance has somewhat tightened up on what is covered and the amount of companies doing it has shrank since covid but I am not sure what would and how someone not being able to make it would work - not a guest anyway. If say a photographer who needs to travel 2-3 hours on a motorway could not make it and you found one available close by but was more extensive - then that is where the insurance kicks in - for a bad weather scenario.

But then on the other hand insurance is very good at the small print and adverse weather may not be covered anyway. Sorry not much help was I Smiley atonished

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics