Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BrideintheToon
Beginner September 2017

Wedding insurance?

BrideintheToon, 10 of January of 2017 at 22:35 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hello!

Just wondering what wedding insurance people are using?

I found a list of cheaper providers on MoneySavingExpert but then I'm slightly wary of using providers I've not heard of. The bigger providers like Debenhams tend to be more expensive although Debenhams do seem to give you a gift card.

We need a fairly low level of cover as our wedding isn't (hopefully!) going to have too big a budget.

Interested to hear who you guys chose.

Thanks as always!

BrideintheToon xx

4 replies

Latest activity by ThroughGreenEyes, 11 of January of 2017 at 23:18
  • Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

We went with John Lewis they provided the right level of cover (needed 2Mil public liability for venue) xx

• FutureMrsO'L
    Beginner April 2018
    FutureMrsO'L ·
    • Hide content

We went with Debenhams Smiley smile Like you, we weren't really happily with using providers that we hadn't heard of. It was a bit more money, but it has bought us peace of mind, which to me right now is priceless hahaa!

• C
    Beginner November 2017
    CantwaittobeMrsDavies17 ·
    • Hide content

Another vote for John Lewis here - it was between them and Debenhams for us but I think JL offered slightly more of what we wanted x

• Pookie8911
    Beginner April 2017
    Pookie8911 ·
    • Hide content

We are the same - was between John Lewis and Debenhams but JL just had more of what we wanted. Not the cheapest, but reassurance it's a big company that is unlikely to go into administration any time soon

• T
    Beginner January 2018
    ThroughGreenEyes ·
    • Hide content

I took out my wedding insurance with WeddingPlan it was only £19.10 but I took out the basic package as we are only getting married just the two of us so we didn't need as high cover.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics