Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

JellyBellyBride
Beginner December 2014

Wedding Insurance to cover Pre-existing Medical Conditions

JellyBellyBride, 2 April, 2014 at 11:17 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi All

After being so excited and getting the big stuff booked well in advance of the wedding, I've just realised that I still need to look into wedding insurance. Just done a quick google search but it has raised a very big and serious question. I'm hoping to find a policy that covers pre-existing medical conditions. My fiance has a disability and it is a possibility that we would need to push the date back if he were to be in hospital around the time of the wedding (hopefully, a very small possibility but you never know....)

I can't be the only bride to have had this worry - does anyone have wedding insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions? If so, can you please tell me who you're using? Any of the OM's - did you have this problem, how did you get around it?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

1 replies

Latest activity by Sarah, 23 July, 2024 at 17:15
  • S
    Beginner August 2015
    Saph ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

Congratulations! I hope your wedding went well. I was wondering if you managed to get wedding insurance for a pre-existing medical condition and if so who you went with? My father has a history of heart problems and we want to get wedding insurance partly because of that. Any help/suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Saphi

• S
    Beginner August 2025 Suffolk
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Hello, congratulations to you both, I'm wondering if there is a wedding insurance out there for pre existing, please? X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics