Hi everyone,
Just wondering when we should be sending out our wedding invitations?
We are getting married on the 27th of October this year.I think it's a bit soon to start sending them out now but our wedding is the Thursday of a long weekend and I'm concerned our guests might be planning others things. I always thought it was six to eight week before the wedding that the invites go out.What do ye think?
Thanks
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...