Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Fatima
Beginner August 2023 Essex

Wedding Invitations - card/online

Fatima, 19 of January of 2023 at 20:40 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi all,

My partner works in tech and is against sending posting invitation cards (sustainability etc). We’ve used the hitched website to send out the initial saved the date invite but doesn’t really have many options for dietary requirements and menu options. Are there any techies on here that can help with this dilemma please?
Happy wedding planning! X

2 replies

Latest activity by Fatima, 20 of January of 2023 at 10:40
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

We designed invites on Canva and the emailed it to our guests as like you we wanted to be sustainable, we added the link to our site which had pages on about travel to the venue, hotels etc and asked them to message us back with any concerns. For dietary, we amended the Menu selection box to say Vegan, Vegetarian, gluten Free etc, and then when they RSVP'd they selected their menu choice, it was ok as we had a set menu, but if you have choices it can be tricky as you will end up with a huge list. The website is great, but there are still manual things you need to do, and this is one of them. I think the only way round it will be to ask them to message or email you with any concerns

• Fatima
    Beginner August 2023 Essex
    Fatima ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! It’s really tricky to be sustainable with the invites, it’s seems the options out there are not able to fully replace the card invitation functionality (if anybody thinks different please share links). I will have a look at Canva, thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics