So today in Asda I found THE most gorgeous and perfect wedding invites for £2 a packet!
I never would have thought of buying them from a supermarket, but they are really nice quality, exactly what we were looking for and so cheap!
I'll try and post a picture up (can't figure it out from the app)
Hope this is helpful to other brides!
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...