Hey guys! I’m not getting married until Sept 2022, however I wanna know when do we send invites out? We have family all around the world and with COVID-19 I’m kinda thinking to send them sooner rather than later so it gives people a chance to hopefully plan if we’re back to some normal! Do you think it’s wise to do this or wait to send ? I dunno what’s normal ?
Hope you’re all ok xxx
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...