Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner March 2025 Essex

Wedding Invites

Louise, 5 of August of 2024 at 21:44 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 2
Just wondering if anyone else has been in this situation as I'm getting stressed and anxious, I sent out my wedding invitations over a week ago, I understand they have a while to RSVP by but I really didn't expect this little amount of people to message by now - only a few have messaged from my side and absolutely no one has messaged from my partners side?

2 replies

Latest activity by Shay, 13 of August of 2024 at 21:52
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

If your wedding isn't until March next year, it's not surprising that you haven't had many replies yet! Normally, they are sent out 2-4 months before the wedding, although people tend to send earlier if it is a destination wedding (because of people needing to book flights, sort passports etc). When is your RSVP date?

• S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    People will reply nearer to the RSVP date. People will reply afterwards and people you’ll never hear from. People will say no who you don’t expect but on the day all those right people will be there! Don’t panic. I was also shocked by all of this. We even had a lady tell us her plus one and she didn’t have one. Luckily we called her but the first thing she said was she wasn’t coming now so she was coming alone. 😂

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics