Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jane
Curious November 2022 Suffolk

Wedding Itinerary

Jane, 1 of March of 2022 at 17:04 Posted on Planning 1 11
Could someone share with me their wedding itinerary? I need help putting that together. I got this photo from pinterest but i already booked my Suffolk Register is booked for 3pm??? i guess i booked it for way too late??? help??

Wedding Itinerary 1

11 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066, 2 of March of 2022 at 21:07
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    It all depends if you are wanting a sit down meal or just doing evening food. If ceremony is at 3 allow 1.5 to 2 hours for that and some pics. Then however long to get to venue and you could go straight in to meal and not have a drinks reception, so that could start at around 5.15 if venue is close. Couple of hours for that and then evening can start at 7.30. it will be tight and it doesn't leave much wriggle room for delays etc but is doable
    If you don't want the meal then you can have a drinks reception and evening tonstatt at 6.45-7 and then serbe eve food about 8.30. if you can push back an hour or two then I would try to just give you some extra time to really enjoy your day as it will go by so quickly
  • Jane
    Jane ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Uh oh.. im getting really nervous.. but thank youuuu i do appreciate this!!
  • Jane
    Jane ·
    • Hide content
    Ohhh this is great!!! thank you!!!
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Don't panic, you will be fine just may need to cut some parts out or down. Speak to your venue and work with them as they do this all the time so will be able to recommend options and then go from there I'd you feel you want to change times speak to registrar ASAP
  • Jane
    Jane ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Do they charge for changing the time?
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It depends on each area, I know ours do, is £50 but worth it if you then get a little more time to enjoy the day. They may not if you only booked recently, I would just give them a call and explore the option
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    I’m sure you can find a timeline that works for your 3pm wedding. As another commenter has said, an afternoon wedding means less gaps in the day. The thing I dislike about early weddings is that there’s no good time to eat. If you get married at midday that means everyone will be starving by the time food comes and then they’ll be hungry again later because they’ve only had 2 meals! With a 3pm wedding there’s not such a rush to get to the meal because people will have had time for a proper lunch.
  • L
    Curious July 2024 Nottinghamshire
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    Do you want a 3 course meal? We are looking at 3pm, drinks & canapés, hog roast/bbq then straight into the evening. But we are looking at inviting everyone & not having day & evening guests. You can do a 3pm wedding & 3 course but I think it would make the evening reception late, one venue told me start at 8pm for evening reception but I personally thought that was too late to start. Talk to your venue they will suggest times
  • S
    Dedicated March 2022 Hampshire
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content
    Ours is practically the same as the board 😂

Ceremony - 1.30pmWelcome drinks - 2pmFind seats at 3.30pmSpeeches 4pm Wedding breakfast served at 4.15pmEvening guests arrive at 7.30pmCutting cake and first dance 8pmFood served at 9pmFinal orders 11pm

• M
    Beginner June 2022 Suffolk
    Megan ·
    • Hide content
    Also getting married in Suffolk at 3pm…

2.30pm Guests Arrive

3.00pm Wedding Ceremony

3.30pm Welcome Drink & Garden Games

4.00pm Photographs

5.00pm Toast

5.15pm BBQ

6.30pm Cupcakes & Cookies

7.00pm First Dance

8.00pm Sweets & Treats

12.00am Farewell

• L
    Dedicated June 2019
    LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066 ·
    • Hide content
    1pm married
    3pm welcome drinks
    5pm wedding breakfast 6pm speeches 7pm evening guests/first dance12.45am Goodbyes
    We got married in a church and then had the afternoon/evening in a hotel so there was travel time for our guests.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics