Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner September 2017

Wedding Jewellery

leffers5555, 14 of October of 2015 at 22:12 Posted on Planning 0 14

Good evening!

Just a quick question from me - could you please recommend some jewellery companies within the UK - sole traders or the big guys for wedding jewellery. I am a little bit overwhelmed so would love some advice.

Thank you!!

14 replies

Latest activity by FrankReebig, 31 of March of 2023 at 07:52
  • B
    Beginner October 2015
    BridgetJonesNoLonger ·
    • Hide content

I got my jewellery from 'Not on the High Street'.

Good luck

Bx

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Mine was online jon Richards. Debenhams stock a lot of the range but not all. Lots have matching headbands, combs or tiaras etc.

• Jessyka1990
    Beginner June 2016
    Jessyka1990 ·
    • Hide content

Mine also is Jon Richards at Debenhams. They stock such beutiful jewellery.

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrs-Riley ·
    • Hide content

I'll be getting mine from the local Warren James store to me - they sell bankrupt stock, so I've seen some pearl drop earrings that were supposed to be £50 and are down to £18 Smiley smile

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Which just gave me somewhere cheap to look for an emergency titanium wedding ring for h2b. Forgot about them so thanks for that.

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrs-Riley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We're looking at getting our wedding rings from there as well. Some good deals. I know you can buy the bankrupt stock online too.

• L
    Beginner September 2017
    leffers5555 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! I totally forgot about those options Smiley smile

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I also do wedding jewellery, depending on what you are looking for and if you use the code 3dNEW it will give you 10% off. here is an example of the most popular one.

• L
    Beginner January 1999
    LLWench ·
    • Hide content

My husband-to-be got my gorgeous engagement ring from www.marcelloriccio.com

And we are also ordering our wedding rings from there and bridesmaid's jewellery. The collections are beautiful and also everything is handmade! Prices were also better than looking around in the usual stores/Hatton Garden etc.

Would really recommend them

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hello, I'm a bit late to this thread but I have helped hundreds of Hitched brides find their perfect jewellery and accessories over the past 8 years. My website www.louloubelle.co.uk has my full range and you'll find offers and sale items on Facebook www.facebook.com/louloubelledesigns Lisa x

• N
    Beginner January 2016
    NoMoore ·
    • Hide content

I got mine made in a shop in Bluewater... pearl drop earrings and a pearl bracelet. I think it was about £40 in total but unique.

• KinkyBride
    Beginner March 2016
    KinkyBride ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from John Lewis. It's a style I can wear again and again afterwards rather than being too blingy and only really suitable to be worn as wedding jewellery.

• M
    South Yorkshire
    MonicaMorgan ·
    • Hide content

Every piece of bridal jewelry tells a story. A wedding is not complete without elegant unique appealing bridal sets jewelry. Bridal sets in Pakistan is that accessory for girls which highlights a girl’s beauty on her wedding day, on which the whole mood and wedding day of girls rely on. In today's fashion world bridal sets jewelry in Pakistan, bridal sets designs in Pakistan must be comprised of various charming and appealing trends. The new jewelry sets have taken a modern uphold in bridal jewelry in Pakistan which are available in many jewelry designs, the latest diamond bridal sets in Pakistan, and bridal sets jewelry in Pakistan. Gold in Pakistan is always on a high-level one cannot buy bridal sets gold in Pakistan easily. But bridal sets gold in Pakistan always been on the list of every girl for their wedding day. With an increase in the number of designs of bridal sets online in Pakistan, one needs to update their collection of bridal sets jewelry just to make their look and appearance more appealing. Bridal sets jewelry in Pakistan in artificial form with the delicate matter of gems and stones, zircons available every girl now prefer to wear elegant stylish available bridal sets in Pakistan online, and yes who doesn’t want to wear a glorifying bridal sets gold and want to buy new bridal sets designs in Pakistan?
    Bridal sets online in Pakistan
    Pakistan has a wide market when it comes to traditional jewelry or bridal sets jewelry that will quirk up your bridal day look just amazingly! Online fashion shops like Girlscloset.pk collection is some of the best in the fashion game. They will be the savior in your wedding days, they have the best collection of bridal sets designs in Pakistan, bridal sets gold in Pakistan,
    Bridal sets online in Pakistan, bridal sets jewelry in Pakistan with a guarantee as artificial or gold-plated bridal sets online in Pakistan depends on how much you use and take proper care of them to maximize its lifespan.

• F
    North Yorkshire
    FrankReebig ·
    • Hide content

If you want to buy Carrie Elspeth jewelry, you can buy a maybugs ecommerce store. the quality of it's products are amazing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics