Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner

Wedding jewellery

SunnyGoldHair95974, 17 of June of 2020 at 16:49 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi

Was just wanting opinions on how much jewelry you are wearing/have worn on your wedding day?

Just got my dress on Monday when the shops open (yay!) So just thinking of last touches. I have ordered a veil off Ebay which looks lovely on the picture so just need to see what that looks like. I dont normally wear a lot of jewelry but I have an antique gold necklace which my nana and great grandma wore on her wedding day which she gave me when I was a child and I have borrowed a gold tiara from my mums friends daughter (didnt think I was a tiara person but its beautiful!). Was probably going to look for earrings but didnt want to spend a fortune and probably wasnt going to bother with a bracelet but then keep thinking should I get one?

1 replies

Latest activity by HappyPinkHair15172, 22 of June of 2020 at 17:29
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I think the tiara and necklace sound fine, especially if you don't normally wear a lot of jewelry.

I don't usually wear much jewelry and I'm planning on wearing my e-ring on my right hand, a pendant that was the first gift my fiance gave me and (if I can manage to diy my hair up or if the hairdressers open by the time weddings are allowed) a small comb in my hair.

• HappyPinkHair15172
    Dedicated September 2022 Merseyside
    HappyPinkHair15172 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, SunnyGoldHair95974,

Have you tried Jon Richards at Debenhams (and other places too, I think)?

They are very affordable, I picked up earrings for £10 and a bracelet for £8. They also have twice a year sales, usually with up to 30% off! That's when I got mine (Jan/Feb this year).

We should have been getting married this September, but now postponed by 12 months, so they will keep!

Love, Ali xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics