Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Andrea
Beginner July 2021 Merseyside

Wedding July 2021

Andrea, 11 of January of 2021 at 17:28

Posted on Planning 35

So me and my hubby to be planned for our wedding to be July 2021. This has been the original date and not a postponed one due to the pandemic... any other brides on here getting married this month? I’m absolutely nervous and I’m just hoping things get a bit more ‘normal’ as I’ve never imagined my...
So me and my hubby to be planned for our wedding to be July 2021. This has been the original date and not a postponed one due to the pandemic... any other brides on here getting married this month? I’m absolutely nervous and I’m just hoping things get a bit more ‘normal’ as I’ve never imagined my wedding just having 15 people. I’m starting to get fed up and don’t wanna plan anything ???

35 replies

• Andrea
    Andrea ·
    • Hide content
    So guys after the announcement on Monday I have got in touch with our venue and waiting on a reply.. I think it’s going to look hopeful for original numbers if there’s no social distancing in July.. only thing is I need to start sending invites out. I need to put something into the invite incase things change drastically a month before (praying this don’t happen) what could I put? Something along the lines of ‘with gov guidelines changing expect to be contacted’ I’m hopeless at this stuff
  • Hannah
    Dedicated April 2022 Shropshire
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Maybe something like ‘We are keeping everything crossed that we can have the day of our dreams, but will be in touch if anything changes’ - kept it vague that way
  • Andrea
    Andrea ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s perfect thank you so much, got my fingers crossed it can be the original numbers xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics